Please explain

Having problems running the game? Feel free to post here and someone should be able to help you.
beast
Level 3

Please explain

Post by beast »

Hi,

As an original classic player back in the day I am very excited to play this again.

Apologies in advance if you have explained this elsewhere.. I cannot seem to find any information.

Its a bit confusing with the different servers with different settings. I would like to train my character up idealing for pking.. but just want to make sure i am doing it the right way. It says on Uranium mode its 5x xp? If theres an option to get stats quicker I would like to find out how straight away so I am not wasting time...

Also, once I have created a character can I use in any server? Is there any quicker ways to get stats or is everything pretty much the same as it has been in the past? I don't mind if thats the case.. I would just like to know before I start training for endless hours.

TY :)
ken
Level 20

Re: Please explain

Post by ken »

Hi,

Uranium mode is not a 5x XP world, I'm not sure where you are seeing that but if you can show us we can fix that. Uranium is a botting-allowed world, so there may not be as much PKing going on as a world like Preservation which only has a 1x xp rate. You can find out more information on worlds here: https://rsc.vet/faq

Please make sure you read it carefully. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.